AmazingSpace@625 is a stunning, brand new event space ideally located off of I-90 and the Metra. The location and the design, by internationally renowned architect, Martin Wolf, are the newest in a conscientious culture to embrace people and green spaces while promoting a reduced ecofootprint.
Amazing First Impressions
Your guests will be greeted with the harmonious glass facade against the urban oasis. The 12,500 sq. feet event space boasts soaring ceilings and architecture inspired by Old St. Pat’s, the neighborhood cornerstone.
Flexible Event Space
The 2nd-floor mezzanine overlooks the stage and the main floor providing more event space for a cocktail reception or to increase guest capacity for a seated dinner. There is also a Green Room and option to book additional space for break out sessions or a VIP lounge.
The amenities at AmazingSpace@625 include an 800 square foot catering kitchen, distinctive bars (to come), tables and chairs, restrooms on first and second floors, a convenient loading dock, and many details which make the space exceptional.
625 W ADAMS ST, CHICAGO IL 60661
The location of this venue is impressive: in Chicago’s West Loop, one block from Greektown.
- Minutes away from CTA, Metra, and the Kennedy Expressway.
- Beside an urban oasis, the Heritage Green Park
- Details Magazine rated the neighborhood in the “6 hottest neighborhoods in the world’s greatest cities”
- Within 1.5 miles of Michigan Avenue and State Street
- 1 block from Chicago’s famed Greektown
- Walking distance to 88 restaurants
- 38 Four-star hotels within two miles
Click to expand
- Green Room/ Bridal Suite
- Smart AV Systems
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- On-site Catering Kitchen
- Food Truck and Motor Vehicle accessible
- Recycling Program
- Stage with ADA Access
- Grand Piano (rental option $250)
- Recycling Program
- Tables for 400 guests» 40- 72” rounds for up to 10 guestseach
» 20 Hi-Boy Tables
- Mon-Fri up to 100 spaces,6pm-11:59pm;
- Sat up to 200 spaces,12:01pm-11:59pm (after 12am, cars will betowed)
- Cocktail parties: 100 up to 750
- Sit-down: 400 on the main floor; 500 with mezzanine
12,500 sq. feet venue space
BASED ON 12 HOUR RENTAL :
4 HOUR SET UP | 6 HOUR EVENT | 2 HOUR TEAR DOWN
|UP TO 750|
MONDAY – THURSDAY
We’re sorry, this space is unavailable on the following days:
- Week of Christmas
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Weekend
|NOT FOR PROFIT | MILITARY PERSONNEL DISCOUNT: 10%|
|New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Labor Day,||SATURDAY PRICING APPLIES|
|50% deposit of Venue Fee AND $1,500 deposit of Bar Contract is due to secure date reservation|