Located steps away from Old St Patrick’s Church at the cross-section of Quincy and Desplaines, Amazing Space is the ultimate West Loop Gate locale for your wedding reception or social event.
Parking is conveniently located in the Amazing Space building, a welcomed respite from the challenges of the city of Chicago parking. Imagine after saying your “I Do’s” your guests will walk across the street to be greeted by a sun-drenched foyer for cocktails. Amazing Space includes a catering kitchen, distinctive bars, tables and chairs, restrooms on the first and second floors, an elevated lighting system, a sunny bridal suite, and a sophisticated A/V.
The 6,000 sq. foot event space boasts soaring ceilings and architectural elements inspired by Old St. Pat’s. The 2nd-floor mezzanine overlooks the main floor providing a beautiful flow for your cocktail reception and the chance for your guests to enjoy the dancing and merriment from above.
Amazing First Impressions
Your guests will be greeted with the harmonious glass facade against the urban oasis. The 12,500 sq. feet event space boasts soaring ceilings and architecture inspired by Old St. Pat’s, the neighborhood cornerstone.
Flexible Event Space
The 2nd-floor mezzanine overlooks the stage and the main floor providing more event space for a cocktail reception or to increase guest capacity for a seated dinner. There is also a Green Room and option to book additional space for break out sessions or a VIP lounge.
The amenities at AmazingSpace include an 800 square foot catering kitchen, distinctive bars, tables and chairs, restrooms on first and second floors, a convenient loading dock, and many details which make the space exceptional.
625 W ADAMS ST, CHICAGO IL 60661
(Entrance on Desplaines at Quincy)
The location of this venue is impressive: in Chicago’s West Loop, one block from Greektown.
- Within 1.5 miles of Michigan Avenue and State Street
- 1 block from Chicago’s famed Greektown
- Walking distance to 88 restaurants
- 38 Four-star hotels within two miles
- Minutes away from CTA, Metra, and the Kennedy Expressway.
- Beside an urban oasis, the Heritage Green Park
- Details Magazine rated the neighborhood in the “6 hottest neighborhoods in the world’s greatest cities”
Click to expand
- Green Room/ Bridal Suite
- Smart AV Systems
- In-house Lighting
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- On-site Catering Kitchen
- Stage with ADA Access
- Grand Piano (rental option $250)
- Projector and Ceiling Mounted Screen
- Tables for 400 guests» 40- 72” rounds for up to 10 guests each» 20 Hi-Boy Tables» Six 6′ Tables» Eight 8′ Tables» 700 Chairs» Four Free-standing barsParking:
- Monday-Friday up to 100 spaces, 6:00 pm-11:59 pm;
- Saturday up to 200 spaces,12:00 pm-11:59 pm
- Cocktail parties: 100 up to 750
- Sit-down: 400 on the main floor; 500 with mezzanine
6,000 sq. feet venue space
Click to expand
BASED ON 12 HOUR RENTAL :
4 HOUR SET UP | 6 HOUR EVENT | 2 HOUR TEAR DOWN
|UP TO 750|
MONDAY – THURSDAY
We’re sorry, this space is unavailable on the following days:
- Week of Christmas
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Weekend
|NOT FOR PROFIT : 10%|
|New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Labor Day,||SATURDAY PRICING APPLIES|
|50% deposit of Venue Fee AND $1,000 deposit of Bar Contract is due to secure date reservation|